Friday, March 4, 2016

One hour till I get picked up for my 9:30 flight tonight!  Suitcases packed? Check. Camera equipment packed? Check.  New Apple (used-off craigslist) laptop packed? Check.  Dog dropped off at Carolyn's? Check.  Sat in a science in-service all day? Check.  Trying to learn some Arabic conversational words? Check.  Wearing a long skirt down to my ankles? Check. Wearing a lightweight, long sleeve, loose fitting blouse? Check.  Packed my pashmina to wear on the head perhaps? Check.  Emailed ahead to try and schedule a visit in an intermediate classroom/school where I might be able to present on school in the US? Check.  Emailed the hotel five times to make sure they have air-conditioning, a quiet room,  Wi-Fi and no cockroaches? ...But didn't get any response? Check.  Sent the cat sitter one last email trying to explain the condition of my house, because I pulled everything out of every closet looking for everything I needed? Check.

I am ready to rummmmmble!  

No comments:

Post a Comment